The Capital One 360 bank is a popular financial institute in the US that is pretty well known for its credit card offers. Now to ensure that its clients can benefit from the extensive range of credit cards available as well as different reward programs and perks that they host, Capital One has introduced Getmyoffer.capitalone.com pre-approved mail offer.
|In a Nutshell!You can respond to pre-approved mail offers at getmyoffer.capitalone.com. This mail offer contains a reservation number and an access code given out specifically to potential customers who qualify for a credit card offer. It quickens the process for credit card application. At Capital One, you can consider applying for multiple cards like Venture Rewards credit card, Platinum credit card, or QuickSilver credit card through this offer.|
Think of the mail offer as a free pass to a party that others have to request a permission for! In simpler words, receiving the offer in your mail means that the bank has run a background check of your credit history, account and report. It now wants you to consider a credit card that is fit for what your finances need.
If you do agree to apply, you will be saved from the hassle of filling on a lengthy application form. Instead, you just have to enter the reservation code and access code printed on the letter.
What Does Getmyoffer.capitalone.com Has In Stock For You!
Did you know that applying through the mail offers doubles the odds of getting the credit card? Although it does not guarantee approval by 100%, the chances are fairly more than those who are applying without the pre-approved mail offer.
With that being said, it is important to consider the options for credit cards you have with Capital One. The list is rather long but here is a quick summary of what you should know about the most prominent credit cards on this platform.
|Credit Card||Credit Score |
|Annual Fees||Regular APR|
|Venture Rewards||Good to Excellent||$95||17.24% to 24.49%|
|Savor Credit Card||Good to Excellent||$95||15.99% to 24.99%|
|Platinum Credit Card||Average||$0||26.99%|
|Good to Excellent||$39||15.49% to 25.49%|
|Spark Cash Card||Good to Excellent||$95||20.99%|
|Spark Miles Select||Good to Excellent||$0||13.99% to 23.99%|
|Journey Student |
1. Venture Rewards Capital One Credit Card
- This credit card has a hefty annual fee of $95 but obviously comes with a number of other perks that make it quite worthy.
- The regular APR ranges between 17.24% to 24.49% which is somewhat reasonable. Unfortunately, the card does not offer any interest-free grace period.
- There is no foreign transaction fee but there are 3% additional charges for balance transfers using the credit card.
- Venture Rewards Capital One Credit card promises 100,000 bonus miles to cardholders who spend $20,000 within the first year of using the card and 50,000 bonus miles for those who spend $3,000 within the first 3 months.
- Cardholders also get 2X bonus miles on all eligible purchases and these rewards do not have any expiry date.
2. Savor Credit Card
- To begin with, this credit card carries quite a high annual fee, $95, making it a difficult choice for the majority of the users.
- The regular APR is set between 15.99% to 24.99% and there is no interest-free grace period.
- There are no additional charges for sending money internationally.
- The Capital One Savor Credit Card has a generous rewards program. It offers 4% cash back on entertainment items, 4% cash back on dining costs, 2% cash back on shopping of grocery items, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. The rewards do not have an expiry date.
- Cardholders can win a $300 cash bonus if they successfully spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of getting the card.
3. Capital One Platinum Credit Card
- This credit card is meant for those with a weak credit standing so it generously does not charge any annual fee.
- The purchase APR is set at 26.99% which is typical of credit cards for those with poor credit score. There is also a grace period.
- There is no penalty for late payments but reporting to credit bureaus does mean that it would pull down your credit score.
- You can choose a date for the payments and pay via online app, checks, or physically at the branch.
- The credit limit is open to automatic increase after you responsibly make timely payments for six months.
4. Capital One QuickSilver Credit Card
- There are no annual fees for Capital One QuickSilver credit cards.
- The regular purchase APR ranges between 15.49% to 25.49% and it has one of the most generous grace periods of up to 15 months!
- There are no foreign transaction fees but the card charges 3% for balance transfers.
- Capital One QuickSilver Credit card promises a $200 cash bonus to cardholders who spend $500 in the first 3 months of getting the card.
- You can also get 1.5% cash back on all eligible purchases without any restriction of rotating or specific categories.
5. Capital One Spark Cash Credit Card
- Spark Cash Credit card does not charge an annual fee for the first year but for later years it is set at $95.
- This credit card has one of the most affordable regular APRs in the market, that is, 20.99%.
- There are no penalty fees for exceeding the credit limit and no additional charges for foreign transactions as well.
- Capital One Spark Cash Credit Card offers a one-time bonus of $500 if the cardholder spends $4,500 within the first 3 months of using the card.
- Cardholders can earn 2% cash back on all purchases without any restriction of shopping within a specific category.
6. Capital One Spark Miles Select
- There is no annual fee for Spark Miles Select credit card which is a huge advantage over other similar options that US credit card issuers have.
- Cardholders do need to pay a regular APR of 13.99% to 23.99% on late payments but only after the 9-month long grace period has ended.
- There are no additional charges for balance transfer or foreign transactions.
- Spark Miles Select offers the chance to get a bonus of 20,000 miles ($200 in travel) if a cardholder spends $3,000 in the first 3 months of getting the card.
- It also promises 1.5X bonus miles per dollar on all types of purchases without any restriction of shopping within a specific category.
7. Capital One Journey Student Credit Card
- Since it is dedicated to helping students build their credit history, the Capital One Journey Student credit card does not carry any annual fee.
- The regular APR is set at 26.99% which is somewhat affordable as compared to other options in the market. However, unfortunately, the card does not offer an interest-free grace period.
- There are no fees for foreign transfers.
- Capital One Journey Student credit card offers 1% reward rate on all eligible purchases and further compensation if you make all payments timely.
- Cardholders get free access to CreditWise accounts that they can utilize to keep a check on their credit score.
Is There An Eligibility Criteria For The Credit Cards At Getmyoffer Capital One?
We have listed down so many options so definitely we have your attention now!
If the pre-approved mail offer is just lying to you, now might be the time to get up and respond to it right away. On the other hand, if you wish to check for pre-qualification, the online portal by Capital One should be readily available as well. However, there is something you need to read about first.
Capital One is one of the most prominent financial institutes in the US. Needless to say, it operates via keenly set protocols and criteria. Therefore, in order to apply for a credit card here, you must first fulfill the eligibility terms that are listed as:
- It is only open to legal residents in the US.
- Applicants must be above 18 years of age to apply.
- Your credit score should be up to mark depending on the credit card you are applying for.
How To Respond To Mail Offer At www.Getmyoffer.capitalone.com?
- Visit www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com portal.
- Find the fields that require you to enter the reservation number (16-digit code) and access code.
- Carefully enter the correct digits.
- Then click on View Next step to proceed with the application.
The online application form will take you through the remaining steps which are, honestly, not too long. As a matter of fact, you will be done with the mail offer within a couple of minutes.
We receive frequent queries from users not being able to find the code. All we can say is that you have to look more carefully. It is hardly likely the mail offer does not have the numbers printed somewhere. Typically, you should find that at the bottom of the page.
Have a little patience once you are done with submitting your application. It can take the bank up to 10 days to reach a decision and inform you about it. This usually happens when the company wants to run a thorough background check on the data that you have provided.
If it takes longer than that for the bank to reach out to you, you should call 1-800-903-9177 to check the application status. The machine would ask you to press 3 and then select Application Status from the menu. It helps to call from the same phone number that you had listed during the credit card application.
What To Do If You Didn’t Receive The Mail Offer?
It may be that you didn’t receive the mail offer even when you were eligible for one. In this case, instead of waiting around for the company to realize this, you can visit their online portal and check whether you pre-qualify for a pre-approved mail offer or not.
- Visit Getmyoffer.capitalone.com.
- Find the link that states “See if you are pre-qualified” and click on it.
- Enter necessary information like Full name, contact number, etc.
- Then tap on Continue to Pre-Approval.
You will be asked to select a specific credit card to check for the pre-approved offer. This may or may not be followed by further questions. Once you are done, you can submit the application and wait for a response by the bank.
It takes about 10 days for the bank to contact you and inform you about their decision. If you are eligible for the offer, you will get a reservation number and access number in your mail.
Please note that checking pre-qualification would require you to enter information like date of birth, full name, residential address, social security number, employment status, total annual income, etc. Have all the data present with you to save your time.
Does Responding To The Mail Offer Hurt Your Credit Score?
Pre-approved mail offer means that the bank has already run a background check on your credit report. Similarly, checking the pre-qualification status for the mail offer does not affect credit score in any way.
It may incur a soft inquiry that shows up on your credit report but that will not make your credit score dip. However, once you confirm pre-qualification and decide to apply for the credit card, that would lead to a hard pull which obviously takes down your score a couple of notches.
Before You Go!
With growing banking services, credit card mail offers have become a common technique used by financial institutes to help customers realize the credit card offers that they are most suitable for and also to guide them through online application.
At the same time, online frauds and scams have picked up pace as well. There are frequent reports about applicants falling into online traps of fake mail offers and privacy breaches.
Therefore, you have to make sure that you guard yourself against such scams. The only reliable way to do this is to apply for credit cards with trustworthy issuers only. Make sure you are on the company’s official website when entering sensitive data. Moreover, use personal devices only to log in your bank account or perform credit card transactions.
Fraudulent parties also tend to make offers that are “too good to be true” in order to lure customers into their schemes. Whether you get a call or email from a third-party promising any reward or insurance, your first course of action should be to get in touch with official customer support service and confirm what you are being offered.
Luckily, Capital One 360 bank has an impeccable customer care team that you can contact by calling 10877-383-4802. You can also send in written queries at “1680 Capital 1 Drive McLean VA 22102 United States”